Be Patience Child, Don't Be Born in My Car

This thrilling incident occurred about two years ago. I didn't expect to get a passenger who was a pregnant woman.  She had contractions and ready to give birth. On the way, her mother and I tried to calm to the women.

The moans and screams in my car actually made me panic and feel a little depressed too. But I tried to keep driving calm. So I could quickly get to the government maternity hospital (puskesmas) where she was delivered.


Half an hour earlier I got an order in the Kesambi area. Before I started chatting on the app, apparently there is an incoming call from a woman. She asked me to pick her up soon as possible because her daughter will give birth soon. I immediately left and quickly arrived at the pick up location.

Slowly I heard moans and cries of pain from inside the boarding house. A big pregnant woman carried by a mother came rushing towards my car. I quickly opened the door for my clients. After put of their stuffs in the baggage, I started the trip with scared and worry. I couldn't imagine if my passenger gave birth before arriving at hospital. What should I do. I would have been confused and dizzy if it really happened. I also prayed that the baby's would not be born before we arriving at the hospital.

Before starting the trip, I actually advised to the mother to order an ambulance so that the car is more comfortable. But they didn't want used ambulance service. They want I accompany them to the hospital.

That day was very hot and the road we passed were very traffict.  So it felt like a long journey. Along the way, I couldn't stop hearing moans and screams, and even my passengers started crying because she were in pain. Many times she changed sitting position to divert the pain she felt. And the mother patiently provided advice so that the woman is strong and remains aware to  smoothly birth.

"Hold on ... Hold on ... Be patience girl ... We will arrive soon"  the mother said.

"Ouch, it hurts Mom .. I can't stand it anymore" ..the woman screamed in panic.

" Could you drive faster, please" the mother asking me to drive even faster ..

"Yes ma'am .. I have tried as soon as possible .. Be patient ..." I replied.

Actually, earlier we passed Permata Hati Maternity Hospital, I wanted to take them there but the mother refused it. She already has her own hospital but the location is quite far. After passing Teuku Umar road, the traffic started to run smoothly and I was able to use the car gas to the maximum speed.

It turns out that the BKIA Hospital is in a one-way lane, so we should have turned from the direction of Jalan Diponegoro. But the mother frantically asked me to break through the road. The mother knows because her daughter was close of giving birth. Fortunately, the hospital is not far from the main road. With relief, we finally arrived at the hospital. I ran into the hospital to ask for help from on duty nurse. Two nurses swiftly picked up the woman and brought her into the birth room. The mother and I breathed a sigh of relief when we finally got to the hospital in right time. Mother rushed into the delivery room. A while later, from a distance, a baby was heard crying quite loudly. In my heart I said "Thank you son, for being patient, not being born in my car and you can be born in the right place".

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Terjadi KDRT di Mobil Saya

Do Yo Want Some Bintang?

Penumpang dari Manakah yang paling Royal Tip?