Trying to Donate the Rich People

At that time I was in the Sanur area. The pick up location was in one of the luxury villas in the area. From the name on the app, I could bet that my passengers were from South Asia (Bollywood film country). The stop of their trip is to the Ngurah Rai International Airport Denpasar. After arrived at the villa I confirmed that I could wait for them for 10 minutes.

After five minutes of waiting finally my passenger appeared.  An old man and a big woman wearing tacky make up. After seeing their luggage, my head hurt immediately so I just want to cancel it. Oh my God! Two super big and two small suitcases plus some other luggage. With a little heavy heart I lifted the really heavy suitcase into the trunk of the car, it's okay, I thought while exercising (I thought to myself). After reminding all of their belongings, I finally pressed the gas pedal to the airport.

From Sanur to the airport, there are actually two routes road we can choose, through main road By Pass Ngurah Rai or  via Bali Mandara Highway. I inform to my passengers if they want to be fast arrived airport we can take the toll. The woman agreed to go through the toll. Without suspicion that later debates would occur, I finally decided to take the toll road.

The journey took about 25 minutes, finally we arrived at the airport. I calculated the fare plus the toll fee and airport entrance ticket and I showed it to the woman. Unexpectedly, she suddenly made an angry face and strongly denied that she only wanted to pay the fare in the application. Even though I repeatedly said that there were additional highway and airport entrance fee. The passengers must pay for it.  The woman gave the insufficient money to me. The price was right in the apps, even though any additional fee that passengers must pay. Because they enjoy arrived the international departure lobby faster. With a heavy heart, I tried to sincerely pay the expenses for my rich passenger. After that case, if I get a passenger from that country before entering the airport, I will definitely say there is an additional fee for the entrance ticket. Once there was someone who didn't want to pay 5,000 rupiahs, so I was forced to drop them off at the airport entrance ticket. My passenger also dragged his big suitcase which was about 400 meters to the departure lobby under the hot Bali sun!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Terjadi KDRT di Mobil Saya

Do Yo Want Some Bintang?

Penumpang dari Manakah yang paling Royal Tip?