The Foreigner Favourite's Foods

There is no doubt that Indonesia has a lot of good food. Each region in Indonesia has distinctive food that can be relied upon for its enjoyment and taste. The most famous is rendang from Minangkabau West Sumatra. Rendang has been choosed as the most delicious food in the world. Who doesn't like rendang? This rich spice dish can always arouse anyone's appetite. Rendang with chopped beef is usually served with rice, young cassava leaves, omelette and curry soup. Just imagining it makes you hungry. Apart from rendang, there are soto, meatballs, chicken noodles, satay, fried chicken and many delicious foods in Indonesia. Maybe because we are often eat these foods, so we do not feel that the foods have special taste.

This is different from the tourists and foreigners I had asked about. Most of them really like a variety of traditional Indonesian food. Fried rice and fried noodles are two of the favorite foods for them in Bali, especially young people who have just visited here. How can they eat fried rice every day, you know. I can't imagine eating fried rice every day, it can go awry. I don't know why they like it so much. In one time I ask them, one the tourist from the Netherlands. I think there are many Indonesian restaurants in Amsterdam. Surely they also have a fried rice menu. They confirmed that there are indeed many Indonesian restaurants there. But the taste is still different. Here the taste is much better even with the same menu which is fried rice. I came to the conclusion that perhaps the completeness of the seasonings made the food taste better when eaten in its home country.

Once at another time I got a customer, a youtuber from Korea, Sophie Kim. She is cutes, smart and kind girl. Before arriving at the airport, she asked me to stop at the minimarket to buy Indomie. After leaving the minimarket, I saw her buying a lot of Indomie with many flavors. A month later she gave a review about the delicious Indomie together with his friends from various countries. Even on her youtube channel she had mentioned that Indomie is The Best Noodle in the World ".

While in Sanur, I once got an order at the J.Co Donuts pick up point. My passengers are tourists from the Netherlands. A couple on vacation in Bali. They've been here several times and they love it. I asked them why they often went to Bali. The answer is really funny. "Because here in Bali has J.Co" he said. I laughed out loud when I heard that answer. Behind the cabin they also laughed no less. The girl explained that it was really true that J.Co was the most delicious donut they had ever eaten. The soft taste of the donuts really makes them addicted to enjoy it again when they vacation in Bali.

Most of the foreigners do not like spicy, no spicy food. Just use a little chili, their faces can immediately turn red like boiled prawns, causing sweat to flood their faces. But don't get me wrong, I've met a foreigner who is eager to eat super spicy tempong rice at Warung Tempong Nusantara Hayam Wuruk Denpasar. I just paid attention, it turned out that the chili sauce that was served was really spent. Really, I just can't afford to finish the chili sauce there, it's so spicy.

Have you ever seen westerns eat fried bananas or tofu with chili? I have seen them eating the fried food with enthusiasm right next to the fried cart while looking at the guys who were busy frying their wares. I was also offered a martabak by one of my customer from Latvia. I drove them from Tamansari market in Kerobokan to their hostel in Berawa Beach, Canggu Area. I saw they really enjoy martabak and terang bulan food they bought.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Terjadi KDRT di Mobil Saya

Do Yo Want Some Bintang?

Penumpang dari Manakah yang paling Royal Tip?