The Violence in my Car

 My first unique experience occurred when I picked up the customers from one of hotel in Kuta with the stop in  Canggu area. It was the middle of the day and the weather was very hot. Actually the distance from Kuta to Canggu is not far, but when driving during the traffic it can get very congested, causing the travel time to be around one hour longer.


My passengers are two peoples, one man around 50 years old and the other a woman around 45 years old. After put the suitcase and luggage in the trunk I once again confirmed that the destination was correct in Canggu. The woman said yes and finally I started driving the car. I asked them where they came from, the woman said they came from Eastern of Indonesia. But I felt something was strange with them. Every question I asked was always answered with short answers by the woman without asking me back. Strangeness also happened to the  men because he was just silent, even since they entered the car they had not even had talking. So silence throughout the trip.

I try to think positively, maybe they felt tired so they weren't in the mood to talking. Finally, I only focused on my driving. Trying to split the traffic jams in Kuta and Seminyak in the afternoon. Slowly I heard a woman's crying voice. It was getting louder and louder. I only glanced glimpsed from the rearview mirror near the steering wheel. In just a few seconds, I was seen that the woman who was crying. I didn't dare to say any more words and my focus was just driving.

"How many times have you done this " the woman said

"Really, just this once. Only one time.. I've said how many times to you but you still don't believe it" the man answered.

"Where are there the thieves who admit that even though they are caught. Maybe you have cheated behind me dozens of times! The woman screamed loudly in anger.

"Well, if you don't believe it, that's your business, not mine!" the man replied.

"It has been more than 10 times you have visited me here and before I came, you must have put another woman into the hotel, you are disgusting !!" The woman screamed. After that she started to hit the body of the man for several times. The man was only silent without giving any reaction. .

I was even more confused about what I should do to calm the anger of this woman. She was burning by serious jealousy. On one hand, I also do not confirm the behavior of the man to the woman who has to cheat on the women. I also don't know what their relationship status is, as husband and wife or still in a relationship, who knows I also don't know. What is clear is that the yelling, cursing and insults from both of them were incessant in my car. The two warring beings added to the heat of our trip at that time.

The trip felt so long because it passed through the congestion areas of Kerobokan and Seminyak. I was just stunned and confused what to do, I could only remain silent and continue to drive in silence. There was no feeling whatsoever last night, suddenly there was a big fight in my car. After an hour that felt like a long time, we finally arrived at our destination in Canggu. So I can breathe a sigh of relief to get out of this confusing situation.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Terjadi KDRT di Mobil Saya

Do Yo Want Some Bintang?

Penumpang dari Manakah yang paling Royal Tip?